The following resources complement the ideas presented and discussions facilitated during the SEFLIN Building Great Learning Experiences for Teens session. Check out the Afterschool Alliance reports for more information on creating great learning experiences for youth and families.
The agenda for and notes from the workshop is available.
- Design Thinking for Libraries
- An Introduction to Design Thinking
- Design Thinking Projects and Challenges
- Family Creative Learning Facilitation Guide
- Remake Learning Case Studies
- Start Making: A Guide to Engaging Young People in Maker Activities
- Make Start Making! A Guide to Engaging Young People in Maker Activities
- Participatory STEM Learning
21st Century Skills/Learning
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Full STEM Ahead
- Learning STEM Through Design
- Full STEM Ahead: Afterschool Programs Step Up as Key Partners in STEM Education
- STEM: Learning is Everywhere